Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Lolita 52 - How satisfied I am with my current wardrobe

Honestly, what lolita is ever satisfied with their wardrobe? It seems that a wish list is something that is perpetually growing, whether it's just with dresses, or something as simple as a blouse. And I can assure you, my wish list has grown quite a bit recently. Fall is the season for me, and it's such a shame that I live in Florida where the darker colors and heavy fabrics of fall make my favorite and most desired pieces difficult to wear.

Recent wish list additions - damn you Angelic Pretty!

In all seriousness though, I am very satisfied with my wardrobe. It's expanded quite a bit this past year and now it more than fulfills my every need. I have plenty of outfits to wear, and even have obtained a coordinate suitable for fancier occasions such as brand tea parties. I've picked up a few dresses from my wish list for great deals on Mbok (seriously, $150 for dress and headbow!), and cleared out all the things I wanted to be rid of for my evolving wardrobe.

The only thing I am not completely happy with is my blouse collection - but most of that is simply due to the fact - and I've mentioned it before - that I am busty. I'd also like a few skirts, but until I can find acceptable blouses I don't see the point in investing in one. Honestly, most of my problems are due to the fact that I could stand to lose like 30 pounds. However, until I reach that goal I am completely happy with my wardrobe. Ask me this question again in a few months when I've (hopefully) reached my weight loss goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...